Hello dear NatureTrusters!
Today we are going to tell you about the properties of propolis!
Hippocrates (460-377 BC), who is widely considered as the “Father of Modern Medicine”, wrote about the useful properties of propolis and often treated his patients with it, because he discovered that propolis could reduce pain and swelling and he could also treat ulcers and sores.
Research findings state that it is:
1. Anti-microbial – kills microbes
2. Anti-viral – kills viruses
3. Anti-bacterial – kills bacteria
4. Anti-inflammatory – reduces swelling
5. Anaesthetic – reduces sensations of pain
6. Regenerative – heals wounds
……blah blah blah….You don’t need to know all of these! Just Trust Nature and you will see…
Well, class is over for now! Enjoy and TrustNature…!